Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Updated 20, March 2017
By accessing or using the applications and services owned or operated by Golfwith, whether through our software app(s) or website (our "Services"), you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below (these "Terms").
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If you continue to use the Services after we've notified you that the Terms have been modified, you are agreeing to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don't agree to be bound by the modified Terms then you may no longer use the Services. Because our Services continue to evolve, we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, in our sole discretion.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Golfwith grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of our software app (the "App") on a single mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the App and use our Services solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes. We reserve all rights in and to the App and Services not expressly granted to you under these Terms. You may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App or Services; (ii) distribute, transfer, sub-license, lend or rent the App to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of the App or Services available to multiple users through any means.
Downloading Our App
When you download our App from the Apple App Store, Google Play or other app store or app distribution platform
(an "App Store"), you acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded between us, and not with the App Store, and that we (not the App Store), are solely responsible for our App.
- The App Store has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to our App or
handle any warranty claims.
- The App Store is not responsible for addressing any claims you have relating to our App, including product liability claims, consumer protection claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or any claim that our App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement.
- The App Store is a third party beneficiary of these Terms and has the right to enforce these Terms against you
(as it relates to your license of our App through their App Store). You must also comply with the App Store's terms
of service when using our App.
In order to use certain features of our Services, you must have an account with us. By creating an account, you represent that (a) all required information you provide is truthful and accurate; (b) you are of legal age to agree
You should notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You may not (a) use the account or username of any other user; (b) allow someone else to use your account or username; or (c) sell, lend, transfer, or otherwise share your account, temporarily or permanently, with someone else. If you violate these Terms, we reserve the right to issue you a warning, suspend or even terminate your account (along with your ability to access and use the Services).
As part of the Services we provide, you may (if enabled) receive push notifications, text messages, alerts, emails, or other types of messages directly sent to you outside or inside the App ("Push Messages"). You have control over
the Push Messages settings, and can opt in or out of these Push Messages through the Services (with the possible exception of infrequent, important service announcements and administrative messages). Please be aware that
We have the right (but not the obligation) to review any or all portions of your Content and delete (or modify) any
of your Content from our Services for any reason, including if we believe, in our sole judgment, your Content violates these Terms, or that we believe threatens the safety of, or harms any other person, or creates liability for us or any other person. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to investigate and take appropriate action, including removing your Content from our Services (or modifying it), suspending or terminating your account and/or suspending or terminating the provision of our Services to you, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities,
if you violate any provision of these Terms. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems, service providers, partners, and other users, or to ensure the integrity and operation
of our business and systems, we may access and disclose any information or content we consider necessary or appropriate, including your account information (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.), IP address and traffic information, usage history, your Content, and your conduct.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Use the Services to track the location of, or collect any personally identifiable information from, any other person without their express permission;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Tile's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Tile's providers;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of
any tool, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Tile or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
It is our policy to remove, or disable access to, material that infringes any copyright on our Services after we have been notified by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on through our Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- An identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Services;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;